Webinar QualityAssurancePolicyinHigherEducation: EuropeanExperienceandKazakhstan's case.
OnApril 22, 2020 withintheEuropeanModuleJeanMonet"EuropeanReformsandInnovationsinHigherEducation: harmonizationandImplementationinKazakhstan", a webinaronthetheme "QualityAssurancePolicyinHigherEducation: EuropeanExperienceandKazakhstan's Case "
was held. Speakersofvebianareconsci.cand., assocprof., expertof ECTN, expertofFundforAccreditationandExpertise ofhighereducationquality(FIBAA) IrinaYefimovaandassco.prof., cand.ped.sci, MemberofNationalTeamofExpertsinReformingoftheHigherEducation, ChairmanofAdvisoryCouncilof NAAR, advisertotheRectoroftheUniversityNarxosMarinSkiba. Speakershighlightedthemostpressingissuesofqualityinhighereducation: philosophyofqualityofeducationalsystems, challengesandprospectsofinternalqualityassurancesysteminKazakhstanuniversities, externalqualityassurancesystem. Thewebinarwasattendedby SWIU masters tudents, interested academic andstaff from universitiesofShymkent city. The module 600319-EPP-1-2018-1-KZ-EPPJMO-MODULE «European Reforms and Innovation in High Education: harmonization and implementation in Kazakhstan»
Module is being realized at Silkway International University from September 2018 and will be running to 31 August 2021. Course content
The project envisages the following main events:
- Theme 1. The history of European cooperation in the field of education.
- Theme 2. Education related policy initiatives and policies in EU since the adoption of the Lisbon strategy.
- Theme 3. Formation of the European Higher Education Area.
- Theme 4. European Union education authorities and European programs
- Theme 5.Competences and Qualifications in EU.
- Theme 6. European Credit Transfer System in the EU.
- Theme 7. Strategy learning and teaching in the European Union.
- Theme 8. Student – oriented education in the European Union.
- Theme 9. Internationalization and academic mobility.
- Theme 10. Quality assurance policy in European Higher Education.
- Theme 11. The EU policy on the development of a lifelong learning system (LLL).
- Theme 12. The European Research Area.
- Theme 13. EU Approaches to Enhancing the Social Dimension of Higher Education
- Theme 14. The "Education and Training 2020" strategy of the European Union.
1- й year (1 sem – 3 days) – 50 participants
Workshop "European system of ensuring quality: why it is important more than ever"
2- year (2 sem – 1 day) – 50 participants
Workshop the Competition of the best cases in the field of the European educational reforms
2- year (2 sem – 1 day) – 80 participants
Action of the presentation of a course
3- year (2 sem – 1 day) – 50 participants
Roundtable debate "Practical steps on improvement of education in Kazakhstan taking into account the European experience" Contacts: Tel: +7 252 984002 email@example.com More detailed information: Link - Jean_Monnet Link - 1Information day_Jean Monnet_Yefimova I.