The Club is a youth meeting of authorized representatives of the university, which forms and conducts youth policy, protecting the interests of young scientists in the professional sphere and social problems.
The Club is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan in accordance with the Charter of the International University of SILKWAY, on the basis of normative legal documents regulating the activities of the University, as well as the principles of democracy, voluntariness, publicity, equality and self-government.
The club was created for the purpose of:
- assistance to young scientists in improving their professional level;
- development of scientific potential and realization of their creative possibilities;
- representation, protection and implementation of professional, intellectual, legal and social interests and rights of scientific youth in SILKWAY International University
- promotion of scientific knowledge and the latest achievements of science.
The main objectives of the Club are:
- promotion of professional growth of scientific youth of SILKWAY International University, development of youth scientific initiatives and consolidation of young scientific personnel in SILKWAY International University.
Preparation of proposals for improving scientific work at SILKWAY International University
- assistance in providing organizational and financial support for scientific activities of young scientists, their participation in research projects and programs, scientific internships, competitions, scientific conferences and seminars held in Kazakhstan and abroad;
- informs about scientific projects and programs, funds that support the scientific research of young scientists( grants), scientific and educational centers in the country and abroad, as well as specialized events (conferences, seminars) held in Kazakhstan, countries of near and far abroad;
- organization and promotion of scientific conferences, seminars, round tables and competitions for the best scientific and technical products, assistance to young scientists in the publication of articles and reports;
- participation in the certification of undergraduates and interns at the meeting of the Scientific and technical Council of the university;
- carrying out activities aimed at assisting young scientists in mastering the methodology and methodology of research work; promoting scientific, technical and cultural growth of young scientists;
- organization of information support for scientific youth, presentation of information on vacancies, funds, grants, conferences, schools and other events to support scientific youth;
- creation of an information database of scientific research and development of young scientists of a scientific organization, research institutes, higher educational institutions;
- assistance in attracting young scientists to active work on domestic and foreign grants, when applying for a master's degree,
- preparation and passing of the exam, conducting research and defending master's theses;
- nomination of works of young scientists for prizes of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education and other ministries, recommendation of talented young specialists for master's or doctoral studies;
- submission to the rector's office of their recommendations and suggestions on the issues of work, life and recreation of young scientists;
- promotion of initiatives of young scientists aimed at solving their social problems.