Aim and tasks of the ERINE module: The course will allow you to study in detail the logic and retrospective of educational initiatives implemented in the European Union. In addition, acquisition by students of competencies in the field of educational policy of the European Union will create a stable positive perception of the role and place of Kazakhstan in the European educational space. An important element of further transformations in the Republic of Kazakhstan is the availability of qualified specialists. The inclusion of the module in the curriculum "European reforms and innovations in higher education: harmonisation and implementation in Kazakhstan" will create a deep and conscious understanding of the appropriateness of educational reforms and the formation of competencies in implementing the parameters of the BP in the Kazakh higher school. Competences of the module:
Discipline participants must be able to demonstrate: Knowledge: - show knowledge of the subject area, principles and structure of the organization of scientific activity, methodology of scientific knowledge;
- Use acquired knowledge for creative development and application of ideas in the framework of scientific research;
- Define and solve modern scientific and practical problems; - master modern research methods and technologies;
- Analysis of existing concepts, theories and approaches to the analysis of processes and phenomena;
- Integrate knowledge gained in different disciplines to solve research problems in new unfamiliar conditions;
- Carries out information-research, information-bibliographic work with the involvement of modern information technologies, including methods of obtaining, processing and storing information;
- Think "outside the box" and creatively solve new problems and situations; - teach at college; - carry out management activities.
Skills required to integrate knowledge gained into learning and research activities;
- Development of interactive training methods; - development and implementation of innovative training technologies;
- Apply scientific methods of knowledge in professional activities; - analyze critically existing concepts, theories and approaches to the study of processes and phenomena;
- Introduction of new approaches to organization of marketing and management in educational institutions;
- Make decisions in complex and non-standard situations in the field of organization and management of educational institution's economic activities;
- Think creatively and take a creative approach to solving new problems and situations;
- Summarize the results of experimental, research and analytical work in the form of dissertations, articles, reports, analytical notes, etc.
Master students will be able to independently acquire and use knowledge, ability of students to access, evaluate, accept and apply knowledge, think independently, show adequate judgment and collaborate with others to understand new situations. Global sharing of knowledge, skills and intellectual assets required for multiple developments at different levels. Improved intercultural communication skills.